WEST CLAYTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Before & After School Care
SCHOOL OFFICE: (919) 553-7113
FAX: (919) 553-0930
- HOURS OF OPERATION: Before School - 6:30 - 8:20 AM
After School - 3:50 – 6:00 PM
DROP OFF/PICK-UP: Students cannot be dropped off prior to 6:30 AM and must be picked up by 6:00PM.
- Parents should park in the front traffic circle and come inside the cafeteria to sign out and pick up their child(ren). The first time a student is picked up late, a warning will be given to the parent. After the 1st warning, the parent will be required to pay a late charge of $1.00 per minute, per child. After the 3rd late occurrence, the student will be dismissed from the After School Program.
- Drop In students will be dismissed from the program after one late pick-up.
- FEES: Before School Care - $104.00 per month ($10 Registration Fee) August $25.00 – June $52.00
After School Care - $104.00 per month ($10 Registration Fee) August $25.00 – June $52.00
Both Programs - $188.00 per month ($15 Registration Fee) August $50.00 – June $52.00
Drop In rate - $10.00 in AM & $10.00 in PM. (Fees for a drop-in student must be paid at that time. Rates are not pro-rated.)
Late Fee - $5.00 per day, per child
*** ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ****
All registration fees and monthly fees are per child. Checks are to be made payable to West Clayton Elementary School.
- Registration fees and/or outstanding dues must be paid for your child to be enrolled in the programs
- Fees will NOT be adjusted for reduced hours, absences, weather cancellations, etc. Fees are due on the 1st school day of each month.
- Late fees start on the 5th school day of the month. The late fee is $5.00 per day, per child. If fees are not paid by the 10th of the month, your child will be automatically dismissed from the program.
- Repeated late payments will result in dismissal from the program.
- EARLY RELEASE DAYS: There is no After School Care on early release days.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURES: If school is delayed the before school program will be delayed the same amount of time. There will be no after school program if we dismiss early.
- STUDENT RULES: WCES rules and all aspects of the Johnston County Schools Code of Student Conduct will be enforced. Behavior concerns will be discussed promptly with the parents, and on the 3rd offense, the student will be dismissed from the program. This includes both the morning and afternoon programs.
- MEDICATION: Administration of medications can only be performed in accordance with Johnston County School policy.
- A list of all people authorized to pick up your child must be on file with the Before and After School staff. All parents will be required to leave up-to-date emergency contact information with the Before & After School staff.
- A child cannot be dropped in more than five (5) times per month. After the 5th time, regular monthly fees apply.